Sales Executive (Business to Business)
The candidates for the Sales Executive Business to Business position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities.
By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
DNA Communications Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, Internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice / PBX, streaming support for television, and managed enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better.
From small businesses to mid-market and large enterprise organizations, DNA Communications serves business customers in north-central Illinois.
Powered by an advanced, multi-gig-speed network and backed by amazing technical support, the business-to-business fiber sales team is one of the largest contributors to the growth of DNA Communications.
The organization is the area’s premier provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the enterprise market.
Responsible for providing strategic account management and sales leadership for an assigned portfolio of strategic client group accounts.
Develop and execute strategy for each account in the portfolio, manage day-to-day activities including maintaining an existing base of revenue, driving new sales within the account, spearheading contract renewal activity as well as managing marketing, operational, billing, etc. functions in coordination with functional teams.
Responsible for customer retention, meeting/exceeding sales and revenue goals and objectives, overall customer relationship management, and customer satisfaction.
Maintain high customer satisfaction including actively leveraging Net Promoter Score system.
- Maintain and manage a portfolio of multiple accounts and/or an existing revenue base within the small to medium-sized business space.
- Manage sales opportunities, quota, funnel and forecast for each account/module; lead revenue forecasting activity within accounts and deliver to leadership at beginning of each month.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota by identifying and closing new opportunities owning end-to-end sales process/execution.
- Lead contract renewal negotiations to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Serve as subject matter expert of company products to develop solutions in partnership with engineering and pricing partners that deliver value to customers and include but are not limited to managed broadband, VoIP, professional services, Ethernet services, SDWAN; consultative selling approach will be necessary for selling bundled solutions.
- Cultivate relationships at the CxO level to gain insight into customer strategy, expansion plans, etc.; position and sell services across multiple organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and executive-level personnel.
- Lead and manage quarterly business reviews (QBRs) for each account with an emphasis on broader business relationships; accountable for executive briefing center visits, customer events, technology investments, and thought leadership dialog with the CxO team.
- Team with customer service leadership and customer support teams to ensure end-to-end customer satisfaction; maintain high customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation point for any customer issues or escalations.
- Requires regular engagement at customer locations and away from DNA Communications’ offices, for the purpose of making sales.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2-5 years’ quota-carrying sales experience
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job requirements, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned. Please read the following requirements for background investigation prior to considering employment at DNA Communications.
• I-9 Employment Verification
• Drug Test
• Motor Vehicle Driving Records
• Criminal History
• Sex Offender Registry
• Terrorist Watch List
• Credit History
• Employment History
• Background Check
• Education Verification
• International Background Check (if required)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org